Saturday, June 13, 2009

Park City, UT for 2 months in winter 2010? Definitely maybe!

My mom and I have been planning a dream trip to Park City, UT for the winter 2010 season. We've decided we want to rent a reasonable apartment for 2 months and get season passes and spend two months in the mountains. My idea of course, my mom is just tagging along to pay the bills (kind of but not really). We're using http://www.vrbo.com/ to search for long term apartments that will rent to us for the majority of the season, including the Sundance Film Festival and through to the middle of the March is ideal for us. Growing up on the East Coast and in a beach town, I desperately want to get out there and experience life in the mountains for more than just a week vacation. Luckily this process is coming along and should be finalized in the next month or two. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment